Luxury Home Market
For higher-end Sellers and Buyers, Barry has been a Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing® since 2014 and has been awarded the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS) designation and additionally an ILHM Guild Member.
Here is the most recent, September 2022 North American Luxury Home Market Review together with Detailed Luxury Market Reports for Naples; Marco Island and Lee County; all of which we directly serve:
Septembers’s Highlights within the Luxury Market Report
North American report insights
· The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends and highlights comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
· This month’s report displays the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13-month trend.
· This month we review the return of a more normal pace in the luxury real estate market but explain why calling it a buyer’s market might be too soon.
· The markers are there for change, but much will depend on whether inventory levels rise this fall and if the properties listed are a match for the types of homes still in high demand by the affluent.
· We reveal the various elements in play that are making the affluent hesitant to list their homes currently.
· As we move into the fall season, we review some new opportunities and trends that homeowners and investors should consider during their property search.
· What is happening that is enticing buyers back to the metropolises?
· Emerging neighborhoods see an increase in demand as real estate investors look for new opportunities.
· Understand why some of the affluent are reprioritizing their housing, location and fiscal requirements in this post-pandemic era.
· And how diversification has a role to play in their plans for the short and long-term future.
· It is important to understand that the art of selling and buying should always include an analytical approach to truly appreciate the realities, rather than just listening to the market rhetoric.
· For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market we recommend working with a realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that this becomes the time for us to switch gears and discover how to leverage the market effectively to achieve your goals.
Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing SpecialistTM (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require.
CLHMS designation is awarded to Institute Members with documented sales performance in the top 10% of their market.
The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation in conjunction with what the Hoey Team 🍀 239RealEstateDeals.Com LLC ☘ already have in place for the more affluent Sellers and Buyers who we represent, helps to further differentiate us from the rest. The additional knowledge, tools, systems and Luxury Home Market Data that are available to us give us the edge when it comes to all aspects of marketing and selling your property.
With Real Estate being Local; to help give you a better idea, here are Market Reports for cities in the areas where our team directly serves; in alphabetical order: (With our extended network we serve other areas too across the US & Canada, please ask for information on any area / city.)
For more information on any aspect of real estate, contact Barry Hoey with the Hoey Team 🍀 239RealEstateDeals.Com LLC ☘ at 239-360-5527 or Barry@SWFLLuxury.Com
Also; please check out the other Pages; Blogs, and tabs to many other informational Links, Updates & Reports that we have here on our informational website. ☘
"We hope that you find the information useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kim or Barry with the Hoey Team ☘ email us at: Barry@SWFLLuxury.Com or KimZuponcic@Gmail.com or Call/Text the Hoey Team at: (239)-360-5527
Please Share this Page with anyone who you think the info will help. Feel free to refer any family or friends; it is the greatest compliment that you can give to us; we really appreciate referrals; and we will help in any way we can. Most of our business is referrals by word of mouth from past Sellers and Buyers who we have helped; as well as fellow REALTORS also; please ask for and check out our testimonials. Thanks, Barry & Kim ☘"
- Doug Turner
- A. S.
- Z. S.
- Linda Gardeski
- Jeff and Lydia Francis
- Jane Richert and David Harmening
- Sally and Tom
- Dan & Kim Long
- Ernesto & Miriam
- E. K.
- Susan Carter
- Adriana and Gerald - Sellers who we achieved 12% over full price for a home listed previously by other agents, who were not successful in selling it for a lower list price
- R. H.
- John & Glenn
- Mike Schmidt
- Margaret & Terrance
- L. B.
- Jason and Beth Becker
- A. S.
- R. S.
- V. W.
- Tammy Ambrose
- Tom B (Naples FL)
- Scott Arbuckle
- Rob Sanchez
- Vickie Davis
- E. H.
- William Scheiman
- Dennis and Mary Fuelling
- Cathy M
- R. K.
- Gary Dykes
- Ming Chiu & Ying Zhang-Chiu
- L. B.
- Charles Payne
- Chip Servant
- R. H.
- C. C.
- Kelly McL - Three Naples Florida Homes
- Marie & Liam Varian
- Linda and George Megee
- Annette Sharp
- C. S.
- Brenda and Tom (Seller & Buyer as part of Up-sizing Relocation within SWFL)
- D Caple
- THE TOTH FAMILY
- Jeri W. Buckley
- Nate and Heather - Naples FL Condo
- R. K.
- Ed & Lorrie
- P. O’H.
- Elizabeth & Matt
- Pierre & Réjeanne
- Jacque Turner
- Charlie & Susie Mahon
- Kenneth and Claudia McCalister
- Andrea and Ingo Zacher
- Gary D (Naples FL)
- K. R.
- Laura Cari
- Jeff and Tammy Brown